Jeff Palmer | Consultant
Contact Details:The Lexicon,
DDI: 0161 214 4810
Jeff is a civil litigation solicitor with over 30 years' experience and expertise in personal injury claims.
A Consultant within the firm and a civil litigation solicitor with over 30 years experience, Jeff advises on personal injury claims; predominantly Employers Liability and specialises in Noise Induced Hearing Loss claims.
Having successfully completed his Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Injury Law, Jeff is a Member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and a Member of the Civil Mediation Council.
Jeff is a strong supporter of Alternative Dispute Resolution and in April 2009 became an accredited Mediator with a willingness to mediate a range of cases including personal injury and employment disputes. Find out more on Jeff’s role as a Mediator by contacting www.clerksroom.com or his website www.jeffpalmermediation.co.uk
On a personal note, Jeff is married with two adult sons. An active member of his local Baptist church. His spare time is divided between his enjoyment of fell-walking, skiing photography and enjoying being a granddad to his first grandaughter, Anabelle!
- Recovered damages of £7000 for a claimant who worked in a bottling factory and suffered premature hearing loss as a result of the work she did.
- Recovered damages of £8000 for a claimant who suffered premature hearing loss as a result of the work he did as a gas engineer for many years.
- Recovered damages of £51,000 for a claimant who sustained a serious injury to his knee after tripping at work.
- Secured £12,000 in damages for a claimant who suffered an injury to their arm and shoulder when working as a care assistant.
- Recovered damages of £27,000 for a claimant who suffered a head injury and subsequent panic attacks as a result of an assault by a resident at a care home.
- Recovered damages of £32,000 for a claimant who slipped and fell on a wet floor in the corridor of a school where she worked. This resulted in a fracture to her hip which meant she was off work for many months following surgery.